To obtain permissions for the commercial use of any content on this site, e-mail us or phone us for assistance. Users may download, view and print content from this site for private and non-commercial purposes only.
All the content on www.mentorbusinesssolutions.co.za including our logo and images is the property of Mentor Business Solutions (Pty) Ltd and as such are protected by both South African and international intellectual property laws.
When a user visits www.mentorbusinesssolutions.co.za that user agrees to be bound by the terms. Mentor Business Solutions (Pty) Ltd may at any time modify any of the terms and such modification will supersede and replace any previous terms.
You agree that all instructions, consents, orders and other communications which purport to originate from you or a person who had authority to act on your behalf to operate automatically (unless it is proved that such information system did not properly execute such programming) (collectively "the originator") and which are sent to Mentor Business Solutions (Pty) Ltd electronically and which may (as a result of interception, equipment malfunction, the distortion of communication links or any other reason whatsoever) be different from the instructions actually sent or given, or may not have been given by you at all, shall be deemed to have been given by the originator in the form actually received by Mentor Business Solutions (Pty) Ltd and you will be bound by such instruction with no liability of whatever nature attaching to Mentor Business Solutions (Pty) Ltd in regard thereto.
You waive any rights that you may have or obtain against Mentor Business Solutions (Pty) Ltd arising directly or indirectly from any loss or damage of whatsoever nature which you may suffer as a result of the fact that Mentor Business Solutions (Pty) Ltd acts on your instructions/orders or instructions/orders purported to emanate from you and you indemnify Mentor Business Solutions (Pty) Ltd against all and any claims, liabilities, losses, costs, fines, damages and expenses incurred (whether directly or indirectly) by you, arising as a result of the fact that Mentor Business Solutions (Pty) Ltd has acted on your instructions/orders or instructions/orders which purported to emanate from you.
Whilst every effort is made to update the information provided on this website on a regular basis, Mentor Business Solutions (Pty) Ltd makes no representations or warranties, whether express, implied in law or residual, as to the accuracy, completeness or reliability of any information, data and/or content on the website from time to time. Mentor Business Solutions (Pty) Ltd reserves the right at any time to change or discontinue without notice, any aspect or feature of the website and any information, data and/or content on the website.
As erroneous or outdated prices may be displayed on this website from time to time, you agree that we will not be obligated to sell a product at such erroneous price. Once you have selected the product you wish to purchase and submitted your order to Mentor Business Solutions (Pty) Ltd , you will be given the opportunity to review the entire transaction and correct any mistakes, before electing whether to withdraw from the transaction or proceed with the transaction. By clicking on the "purchase" or similar "final submit" button you are deemed to have submitted an offer to purchase the product/s selected by you ("order") and the order cannot be withdrawn by you unless expressly agreed to by Mentor Business Solutions (Pty) Ltd .
Payments can be made by credit card, internet transfer or direct deposit at a bank
The ECT Act states that when we offer goods or services by way of certain electronic transactions, we must make the following information available to customers on websites where the goods or services are offered:
• Full name: Mentor Business Solutions (Pty) Ltd
• Main business: Online business and tax registrations
• Registration no: 2016/379466/07
• Physical address: 40 Primrose Street, Southcrest, Alberton, 1449
• Official email address: email@example.com
• Fax number: 086 500 9242
• Telephone number: 011 045 7752
• Country of incorporation: South Africa
Mentor Business Solutions (Pty) Ltd makes no warranty as to when, or if, any given Company Registration, CC Registration, Tax clearance application, Tax registration, PAYE, SDL and UIF registration, WCA registration, VAT registration or any other registration you apply for on our website will be successful. All stated timeframes for business and tax registrations and applications are based on current timeframes experienced with the Companies and Intellectual Properties Commission and the South African Revenue Service and are subject to change without any notice. Any errors found will be corrected as soon as possible; however errors in any application submitted to us will be accepted and considered true and correct by the applicant.
It is the applicant, members and directors responsibility to make sure the information and spelling is correct on all application forms. No refund will be processed if we have started with the registration or have incurred any expensed relating to your business registration or application. However should you inform us immediately that you do not want to proceed with your application, we will do a refund if we have not yet incurred any expense and/or lodged your application for registration with a 3rd party such as the Companies and Intellectual Properties Commission or the South African Revenue Service.
No refund will be given due to delays at the Companies and Intellectual Property Commission and the South African Revenue Service. By using this website and applying for a business and tax registration or application with Mentor Business Solutions (Pty) Ltd , you certify that you understand that all timelines quoted by Mentor Business Solutions (Pty) Ltd are subject to any delays that may be experienced by the Companies and Intellectual Property Commission and the South Africa Revenue service and other government organisations from time to time.
If we have not received the required documentation (e.g. copies of ID's and signed power of attorney form) within 60 days from date of application, we reserve the right to cancel such an application. Such a cancellation will not be refunded. It is therefore the applicant, members and directors responsibility to ensure that the required documents are posted to us, either by normal post, fast mail or registered post. As soon as we have received the document we will inform the applicant by email.
If company names have been rejected by the Companies and Intellectual Properties Commission for a name reservation and we have requested new names from the applicant for resubmission, and have not received any response within 15 calendar days, an additional R150 administrative fee shall be due and payable. We will resubmit declined names at no additional cost for up to 3 times. The applicant email address supplied as per the name reservation/company registration application will be used for all correspondence. It is the responsibility of the applicant to provide Mentor Business Solutions (Pty) Ltd with the correct email address.
You may not link to this website, in any manner, or frame any content of this website in any other manner or otherwise use the content without the express prior written permission of Mentor Business Solutions (Pty) Ltd
WARRANTIES, DISCLAIMERS AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
1. Mentor Business Solutions (Pty) Ltd makes no warranties, representations, statements or guarantees (whether express, or implied in law or residual) regarding the website and the products made available via the website.
2. By accessing the website, you warrant and represent to Mentor Business Solutions (Pty) Ltd that you are legally entitled to do so to purchase any of the products offered for sale via the website. You further warrant that all the details you have given are true and complete and that you are legally capable of concluding this transaction.
3. We may in our sole discretion at any time suspend or terminate the operation of this website without prior notice to you and without the need to give you reasons for such termination.
4. You understand that by using our website we act as your representative and/or agent in your name and place to finalize and process documents on your behalf with 3rd parties. We may do enquiries we deem fit in order to render such a service you applied for, based on business and personal information supplied to us. Based on this information you provide to us we will send you periodic emails during your application period. We do not share any personal or business information with any person, business, entity or any other 3rd party, except for the government institution we deal with in order to process your application.
5. You assume total responsibility and risk for your use of the site and the internet. Mentor Business Solutions (Pty) Ltd provides the site and related information "as is" and does not make any express or implied warranties, representations or endorsements whatsoever (including without limitation warranties of title or non infringement, or the implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose) with regard to the service, any merchandise information or service provided through the service or on the internet generally, and Mentor Business Solutions (Pty) Ltd shall not be liable for any cost or damage arising either directly or indirectly from any such information and transaction.
6. It is solely your responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, completeness and usefulness of all opinions, advice, services, merchandise and other information provided through the service or on the internet generally. Mentor Business Solutions (Pty) Ltd does not warrant that the service will be uninterrupted or error-free or that defects in the service will be corrected.
7. you agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Mentor Business Solutions (Pty) Ltd , its officers, members, directors, employees, agents, licensors, suppliers and any third party information providers to the service from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys' fees, resulting from any violation of this agreement (including negligent or wrongful conduct) by you or any other person accessing the service.
8. Mentor Business Solutions (Pty) Ltd reserves the right to reject or cancel any application, based on incorrect information supplied or we suspect any form of suspicious activity. We also reserve the right to change any amount on our website without prior notification.