Copyright © Creative Dynamics. A Dynamicore Group Project
Ability – Building or developing people’s potential is an essential task which empowers people to respond effectively to the demands placed on them.
Therefore, the greater the range of skills that we possess, the more alternatives and opportunities are available for us, and as a result, there is more potential for meaningful and successful interaction on all levels.
Life skills are the skills necessary for successful living and learning. Life skills are coping skills that enhance the quality of life and prevent dysfunctional behaviour. In today’s changing world, good academic qualifications are simply not enough to ensure success in life. Young people have unlimited potential, waiting to be unleashed, however, this energetic potential must be positively harnessed so that they know and understand their own needs and wants, as well as the needs and wants of others. We know that all children have the potential to develop Leadership skills. As adults, we can teach the skills necessary for children to take on leadership roles now and in the future.
Involving children in our Leadership Programme can help children
- Boost their self-esteem
- Improve public speaking and communication skills later in life
- Teach them to identify their strengths and weaknesses
- Help them develop organizational skills
- Teach them to work with others
- Become effective Leaders
- Increases self-confidence, initiative, creativity, problem-solving, communication, diversity awareness and academic performance
Addressing the needs of Individuals and planting the seeds for a successful future
Our Programme is simple, easy to understand, transformational and fun. It integrates the 8 Pillars of Meaningful and Effective Leadership.
1. ATTITUDE – Attitudes have a powerful influence on behaviour – A bad attitude is like a flat Tyre. If you don’t change it, you’ll never go anywhere
2. ENTHUSIASM – Enthusiasm glows, radiates, permeates and immediately captures everyone's interest – Enthusiasm is excitement with inspiration, motivation and a pinch of creativity
3. COMMUNICATION - Effective communication helps us better understand a person or situation and
enables us to resolve differences and build trust and respect – A lot of problems in the world can be solved if we talk to each other instead of about each other.
4. DISCIPLINE – Behaving in a controlled, positive way - Discipline is not just about finishing your homework on time. It is also about
leading a good life, with principles
5. BALANCE – Our lives are a mixture of different roles – The best and safest thing is to keep a little balance in your life
6. VALUES – Our values reflect what is important to us – Peace of mind produces right values, right values produce right thoughts, Right thoughts produce right actions.
7. INTEGRITY - the quality of being honest and fair – Integrity is doing the right thing, even when no one is watching
8. GROWTH – The best source of growth is knowledge and the best source of knowledge is experience
Some Effective Outcomes
Creative Problem Solving
Knowledge of Environment
Acknowledgement of Others
Being a role model
We offer the School strong, long lasting and sustainable relationships.
Some of the services that we offer the school are:
Skills & Development Programmes
Life skills workshops
Activities are normally facilitated in a neutral setting at a Group Camp Site